Thursday, October 28, 2010

Taking It Up A Notch or Two


I finally got around to designing and buying new business cards and tags and I think that they turned out pretty good.  Fabulous, actually.  With a brand new Haute Metals website and the busy shopping season fast approaching I thought that it was the perfect time to come up with something a little more sophisticated.  Certainly more sophisticated than the tags that I printed myself and began to hate making so much that I would bribe my children to put them together for me.

The purchasing of these materials inspired me to buy better displays, design new signs and come up with a fresh look all around too.  More put together for sure. We have some innovative ideas we will be working on soon...more info about that after the holidays.  New venues, new opportunities.  There is a lot to be excited about.

It is definitely time to take it up a notch or two....

No comments:

Post a Comment