Thursday, September 9, 2010

A mailbox full of possibilities

This seems to always be a creative time of year for me. There are just so many reasons. The kids are back in school so I can actually get a few uninterrupted hours in my studio.  Fall is a gorgeous time of year and certainly lends inspiration.  Oh and there's that little thing called the holiday shopping season which is right around the corner..... 

For the past few weeks I have been on the hunt for unique stones and have been delighted with some of my finds. Today, my mailbox was overstuffed with little packages from all over the world.

So here's what I found in my mailbox of possibilities- Mabe pearls, Chinese Writing Stone, Owyhee Jasper, Onyx, Opal, Fordite and some Biggs Jasper.

Can't wait to dig in....

No comments:

Post a Comment